Deadline: October 31st, 2019
Topic: There is a single, secluded cabin in the middle of a dangerous area. Who lives inside and what purpose does it hold for those who find it? You can write about the character(s) residing inside the cabin, a character or a few approaching the cabin for relief or to find out what’s inside, or whatever idea you come up with! You are free to change the cabin to any modest, unmarked dwelling suited to your environment.
Additional (Optional) Prompts:
- A cabin in the middle of a haunted forest. Is the cabin haunted too?
- A cabin perilously built on the edge of a mountain.
- A cabin amidst a forest of monsters. Does a monster-hunter reside inside? Or perhaps a monster itself?
- A cabin in a desert oasis.
- A cabin offering relief from danger while still being suspicious itself.
- A cabin containing a merchant selling overpriced but necessary wares.
- An abandoned cabin ready for reclusive settlers.
- A cabin full of ingredients that suggests a dubious magic-user lives there.
Share on Social Media: